Thompson Ikat Mushroom Hand Knotted Rugs
Thompson Ikat is a printed interpretation of the ikat technique of weaving. Clouded patterns, known as ikats (pronounced e-cots), reflect the use of tie-dyed warp threads in the weaving process. The Colonial Williamsburg textile archive contains 18th-century examples of Eastern ikats as well as European interpretations of the technique. As popular then as they are today, ikats offer style and flair that is timeless.
- Style: 1722 , Thompson Ikat
- Color: 700 , Mushroom
- Construction: Hand Knotted Rugs
- Contents: 100% Jute
- Designs: Transitional, Traditional
- Colors: Wheat, Midnight Slate, Mushroom
- Pile Height: 1/2"
- Shapes: Rectangle
- Country of Origin: India
- Variant: Rectangle / 3'6" x 5'6"
- Product Type: Hand Knotted Rugs
- Collection: Browns & Tans
Shipping Lead Time
- Usually ships within 1-3 days