Goa Garden Pewter Hand Loomed Area Rugs
This artistic interpretation of an intricate pattern recalls the beauty of gardens in Goa, India. The hand loomed, high-low construction features hints of arabesques and paisley shapes, echoing designs on textiles exported by the British East India Company to England, and from there to British colonies during the 18th century.
- Style: 2502 , Goa Garden
- Color: 345 , Pewter
- Construction: Hand Loomed Area Rugs
- Contents: 60% Viscose, 40% Wool
- Pattern: Floral
- Designs: Transitional, Contemporary
- Colors: Pewter, Blue Slate, Sapphire
- Pile Height: 1/2"
- Shapes: Rectangle
- Country of Origin: India
- Variant: Rectangle / 3' x 5'
- Product Type: Hand Loomed Area Rugs
- Collection: Yellows & Golds
Shipping Lead Time
- Usually ships within 1-3 days